So first my turbo actuator went out, I'm replacing that with the City diesel one, as that seems to be the best solution. Then my trans stopped locking the torque converter, Talking with a friend that works at a trans shop for the transgo HD2 kit that will apparently fix that problem, the trans has to be pulled to put parts into the pump, so he said we should go ahead and rebuild it. But while having the truck on high idle to get to temp to top off the coolant after pulling the actuator to make sure the turbo actuator arm wasn't stuck, truck starts missing and blowing white smoke. So now, I Need to figure out if I should find the single injector that has a issue, or to just replace all of them? What do yall think and what's the best place to get them from? And since i'm going to have to dig into the injectors, I think i'm going to put the arp425/2000 studs in as well. I'm just wondering who has the best deals on injectors and if replacing one is alright or should i do the whole set. My truck is a 14 2500 with 155k miles. I have a recame Ultra on it but also plan on getting the DRD custom tunes for it after I can resolve all this. Thanks for reading and any advice!