alrighty so I bought my 1992 Cummins D250 from the previous owner and he said I had the injection pump off the truck to clean behind it and all that I guess to detail the engine bay? idk anyway I put the injection pump on got diesel running through the lines then hooked the lines up to the injectors...moment of truth and nope just kept cranking I would only crank it anywhere between 5 to 10 seconds after some attempts I take the lines off the injectors and put little Styrofoam cups underneath them and had my dad look at how much diesel was coming out into the cups., so on some attempts the cups would be evenly filled on other attempts 1 or 2 cups would have a lot more diesel than the others and some not any at all, so Im assuming there might be air in the lines? but Im not sure bc I've been trying to get air out of the lines all day but not getting anywhere. kinda bummed this is my dream truck and cant get her to start for me, once I get her started I can start the repainting and all that, sorry for the long post its just no one I know nows anything about diesels so I turn to you guys, I would greatly appreciate any advice on why she not firing up, oh one more thing I got some diesel from the station and put it in the tank bc I don't now how much is in there since the fuel guage doesn't work and today when I got diesel running through the lines it was red, is it bad that red and green diesel mix? Thanks again Guys!!!