Hi guys, It seems I had some protesters steal some non critical parts off my truck recently so I figured I'd get my lifetime membership over here to have access to all the knowledge I found here and to access drd in the future.

Anyhow got my new parts installed and everything went perfect and I'm loving the way my truck is running my question is on the correct hierarchy of the settings in the tuner, I haven't been able to find the answers to this so hopefully there is some easy answers.

I loaded the initial tune with the following settings.
>ECM Lvl:1, Dr:3, Rp:1, Tm:1, VGT:2, Tr:1 + SL:0
>Switch:0

So my question is if go to hook up my trailer and just select switch to "tow" does that override my "base" tune to a predefined raceme setup? Or is it better to just use the rt function to select a lower Dr stage based on weight? And second do I need to be on switch 0 "rt enable" to use the rt function or can I modify in there at any time. (I do know rt only lasts until key off and you need to send again)
Sorry if this has been answered and I just haven't seen it.

Again thanks guys, and for anyone considering this project just do it, with all the resources here it is very easy and you will love it... Only issue I've ran into is when I put truck in drive I get a little blurp, blurp, blurp and all is fine but I'm pretty sure from what I've read here that is something that gets fixed with warp if it's bothersome.