Hey everyone, I'm kind of in a debacle. I wanted some input on what you guys would do next, in terms of upgrades. Love power but love longevity.

Setup right now is as follows: 2018, 4x4, 68RFE, 29k miles, 35x12.5R18 Toyo, MBRP 5in TBE with 6in tip, Raceme Ultra with WARP tune, EGR vacancy, S&B Cold Air Intake, Thuren King Steering Damper and Rev-Max thermostatic bypass delete.

I run the truck either on power level 3, or in 12v tune, daily highway drive to and from work, don't tow since my change in careers, I don't beat on her but let her go once in awhile, run diesel kleen every tank, run full exhaust break and tow/haul mode all the time, and more or less treat her right.

Torn between either 1:Rev-Max Valve body, 2:Fass Fuel System, 3: APR head studs, valve springs and rods, or the 4:Banks intake horn boost tubes and grid heater delete.

Trying to juggle what to do in precedence related to how I use the truck. So given the way I use the truck and the mileage, what makes sense to you guys in terms of what you would do first, second, third, ect with the upgrade options I laid out?

Thanks everyone and God Bless!