Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32

Thread: 2016 RAM 2500 6.7L MegaCab

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2016 RAM 2500 6.7L MegaCab

Meant to start posting on these forums about a year ago, just moved up north again to NH.

Will start with the base pics, plenty of plans to mod in the future slowly as money allows (with the big ticket item being full delete, tune, and revmax tranny OVH swap and tune).

I found this truck in a ford lot, they wanted to get rid of it so got a fair deal.

It's fully loaded: gooseneck hitch receiver, rambox, air leveling rear, power sunroof and rear center window, heated/cooled leather seats, navigation/bluetooth with touchscreen display, LED lights, tow hooks, tinted rear windows.

I've added on fender flares, and 2" front spacer rough country leveling kit (failed to take process pics). While adding on the fender flares I discovered someone had replaced the front right fender before, and it popped in due to lack of support (thinking smashed in a sideswipe or off roading mishap, as the handle on that side is scraped too). To fix the dent I need to beef up the attach hardware, add spacers, and new LED headlight(hard to find with aftermarket options).

I bought it with shot discovery coopers 295/60/20, and the my old dodge I'm towing in the last pic had wheels/tires that were being stored, so put those on.

They are now also cupped after 5 balances and beads I had taken out that someone put in without my knowledge.

Trying again with new tires on 20" wheels, in the process of quoting.

Will update again when complete!

Attached Images Attached Images