I've decided I'm going to slowly accumulate parts for my 2nd gen swap over the next year and install everything in 2022 - so way out there.

I'll get an intake horn, grid heater delete, steed speed manifold, piping kit, coolant tank (maybe), studs, analog gauges, FASS etc. - a piece at a time here or there so I don't have a $6000 bill all at once in the end.

Built trans. to come when the stock one goes, but trying to avoid that $$ for a while even if I have to keep it turned down.

I wanted to get some input on the finer details of turbos.

This is my daily driver. I won't tow over ~9,000 lbs max (23 ft wakeboard boat loaded). Shooting for around 700hp, I'd like to keep it on stock fuel for the time being, if possible, and I don't want to get into the motor either.

700hp is for no other reason than my own personally enjoyment. If I can't get there immediately without fuel, oh well, at least it's possible down the road with this setup.

Think I'm pretty set on an S467.7 - open to other suggestions of course. Have considered a S464.5 but I don't see them offered much.

It's the other aspects I'm in the dark on.

I think I'm fairly set on either the WCFab S400 kit or the Evil Fab Labs kit.

I may or may not get the turbo directly from either one of them, but their turbo options got me wondering what to get.

Both have a S467.7/83/.90 (WCFab: FMW, EvilFab: Billet). FMW or Billet better? This size seems very common.

Now, I hear about .90 housing overspeeding quite a bit as I poke around the internet. Although, I am in Wisconsin, not at altitude so maybe not an issue? .90 just simply requires proper tuning in general?

So that drives me to the Evil Fab side where they have an option of a Billet S467.7/87/1.0 - is this turbo still daily drive-able? Is it even necessary over the 83/.90 for my purposes?

Sorry for the book here, but I can't find a good turbo thread anywhere. - Feel free to dump any other turbo info into this thread if it's helpful.

Fuel will be a whole other conversation down the road.