So my wife just approved me to get a cummins again.

Previously I had a 2014 ram 2500 that i bought new, deleted at 70k and drove it to 120k. Loved it should have kept it, but we moved from FL to SC and I didnt think I would need a 3/4 ton. Now I do, I started a lawn spraying company and the F150 just cant handle the weight with the hills.

So my question is besides the emissions which i will remove anyway, what is the difference between the 2012 and 13-18's.

Radio was different, both have selectshift I believe, but as far as powertrain, suspension, drivetrain any major flaws in the 12'?

In my 14' once the def started giving me problems I deleted it and the egr.

I remember getting 2 water pumps, one at 50k and one at 80k, having the plastic fitting on top of the radiator split (easy fix), One wheel bearing went out at 95k. The dealer did them both since I had 100k bumper to bumper. Nicest dealer i ever dealt with. A/c condenser went out around 75k. Other than that i loved the truck and most of those I wouldn't consider to major.

Since whatever truck I pick up will not have a warranty most likely im trying to decide if a 2012 with 110k for $25k is worth seeing I will probably have to do ball joints, probably wheel bearings, major fluid maintenance (diffs, coolant, trans), possible torque converter.

Also from the way it looks here MM3 and DRD is the way to go.