Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  27

Thread: MM3: All Custom Files Are Gone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3: All Custom Files Are Gone

My new to me 08 RAM is throwing new challenges at me daily.

This morning a friend was sitting in the truck looking at things while I was busy with a project.

Never did it cross my mind he could potentially mess up the MM3 Tuner.

This afternoon I went to move the truck and the check engine light was on. I went to the MM3 to see what was up. That was when I noticed the POD, Switch and RT buttons were dark!

Looking further it appears he installed the stock file and deleted all the tune files (my terminology may be off on this!).

I went to the ECM button and none of my tune files were there. I did manage to install the trans 170 tune and after that the Switch button was back on. But…still no POD or RT buttons.

I pulled the SD card and copied it to my PC. From there under Custom > RT, I can see all my files/tunes that I could previously see on the MM3 (picture attached). However, I still can’t figure out how to return it to the way it was before the “incident!”

I contacted the person I bought the truck from and he finally remembers that he used a company called T&K Performance when he bought the MM3. I can’t find any info on such a company that references anything about the MM3.

So…I am at a complete loss. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post