Good afternoon all.

I am having some issues with my coolant system and was wondering if anyone could point out something I may have overlooked.

First let me say that DRD provided the best service, and amazing products.

I have a 2017 cummins full deletes, including removal of the egr cooler.

I replaced the radiator ( at 26k miles / less than a month ago ) as it was leaking, with a mishimoto aluminum, and after a pressure test found the water pump was also leaking, which was replaced.

I recently drove the truck about 6700 miles out west and back from Florida, and on my way back noticed the same coolant smell from before.

Checked under the hood and found the upper radiator hose clamp was not making a good seal.

Which I fixed, while continuing on my way home stilled smelled the coolant when we stopped for fuel or rooms at night.

I continually check the coolant and found nothing, the truck didn't get hot, coolant dropped maybe and eighth of an inch in the coolant tank, after the upper hose was fixed.

Once I got home I found the thermostat housing was leaking, so I fixed that as well.

After a few days of sitting I checked the coolant level again, and it dropped again more than 1/4 of an inch in the coolant tank.

I have combed this truck with a microscope and found nothing.

Typically with the OAT coolant it will produce a crust when a leak appears, but I have been unsuccessful in locating anything, since all of the other leaks have been repaired.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.