Hello, I have a 14 Ram 2500. I changed out my rear and front fuel filters following the below instructions:

Rear: Drain filter fuel with plug, swap filter, put fuel back in, install new filter.

Front: Drain filter fuel via valve drain screw, crack lid open while draining(this may have been my issue), replace filter.

Primed the truck 5-6ish times, started it and left a little later for errands. NOW THE ISSUE:

After I left for errands, got maybe a mile or so and hit the freeway service road, no throttle response, maybe putter here and there, no fuel delivery seemingly. Pulled over into a neighborhood, bled the front screw a little, primed the truck, and drove a bit more, got stuck, pulled over primed again, drove a bit more. These were all maybe 1/4 mile trips before it started sputtering. Currently I am in a gas station parked and letting the truck idle after bleeding again, the rail pressure is around 5,000 PSI and responds accordingly when I press the gas. Sometimes when I start it again, I need to prime again.

Sorry for all the info but wanted to give as much detail as possible. Do I need to do some sort of full bleed on the system? Something with the injectors? Just not positive what to do, and my next "1/4 mile" is across the freeway and up a giant hill back home... so wanted to post while I could.

PLEASE HELP! I do have tools with me and can do a lot but once I get home, I can do anything else needed and let the truck cool.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk