So I have a "lamp out" indicator on my instrument cluster.

I did have one low beam headlight out.

I have recon headlights.

I replaced the bulb and the indicator stayed on then I noticed that both headlights were out.

The odd part is that my high beams work and the bulbs appear the be good.

My fog lights work too (they're Baja designs but tied into factory fog light switch) the other odd thing is that if I'm idling, the oil pressure gauge sometimes drops to 0 but as soon as throttle is applied it goes back to normal.

I have atuometer gauges for trans temp, oil pressure, and EGT and that oil pressure gauge is tied in at the top of the filter housing and shows ~40-45 psi at idle, even when the factory one is at 0.

If I first start the truck up in the morning it won't drop to zero until its warm and been driven down the road, but I know I have oil pressure. also my windshield washer doesn't work, the wipers go but the washer doesn't spray.

All of this is grounded through the instrument cluster from what I read in the service manual.

I can't find faults anywhere else so I'm wondering if the instrument cluster itself could be bad?

04.5 3500 srw SLT.

Like I said only thing of that modified is the recon headlights and all connections are good (they were soldered with heat shrink except where the original factory connection plugs in). any help is appreciated, I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this or not.