Quote Originally Posted by malibu1980 View Post
Sorry for the delayed response, been busy with work.

All of these statements are correct.

They did agree to refund, haven't seen it yet, but all is good. I would assume they are good guys, but to be honest my biggest concern about doing any deletes is customer service.

You can or could purchase a tuner from anyone a couple years back, but having technical support to back up your product was more important than the tuner.

Being left on the road with a non-operating truck because of the tuner is not something anyone wants.

Ecofreak seemed like good guys, but in between emails, and phone calls waiting days for a response, made me nervous about purchasing the tuner from them.

What if I had a technical issue and it was days before a response.

That was the primary reason for cancelling the order.

The polar opposite of Double R Diesel, who in my short experience are amazing with responding, and providing information.

I have to admit I was hesitant to join a forum primarily to gain access to a tuner, but since being apart of this forum it has changed my thoughts.

Looking and reading through the post on here has given me an immense more knowledge about the Cummins diesel, which was well worth the lifetime member price.
That’s a fact!

Be sure to let us know at Dudes Diesel if you are needing any other parts down the road.

Keep us posted with your progress and enjoy the forum!