Got a problem with my 2015 2500.

84000 miles and tuned with Ray's tunes for about 40000 of those miles.

I've never towed anything heavier than 5 dirtbikes at any time and I've never driven this truck hard --I actually drive like Grandma.

The transmission started acting like it was slipping and the shifts have a lot of flare.

When I put the truck in gear -- drive or reverse -- it would actually not go into gear until I applied a few rpms.

I checked the fluid and added about 1 pint and it actually goes into gear correctly now but when I drove it at highway speed the flare/slippage was excessive and it threw the PO 933 and the PO 935 codes.

I'm in Colorado helping a friend so I'm about 1650 miles from home and I'm surely not gonna try to limp this thing home. I'm gonna go see a local transmission shop this am and see what he says.

So I guess I'm asking the group if it looks like I'm about to buy a transmission and if so which transmission.

I just mentioned to a friend the other day how much I really disliked this transmission and the way it shifts so I guess Karma must have been listening.

If I do need a transmission I want to get rid if the shift flare too if possible.

Revmax trans and low stall converter? BD Trans? Ats? Suncoast?

And BTW -- I have all of the hp settings -- 30 through 200.

Never been past 120 and only there a hundred miles or so just checking fuel mileage. Almost always on 90 hp setting.

Any help will be appreciated.