I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this in. Maybe admin can move it if it's not. I've searched on here and haven't found very much on roof racks. It seems they're not very popular here. I want to share what I have on my truck. It is a roof rack from a company called Hooke Road. I purchased it on eBay. It comes with 4 cube lights for the front and 4 rectangular lights for the sides. I added two more to the rear. I had to make my own wiring harness because it does not come with one. my truck came with the auxiliary switches so it was just a matter of running the wires into the engine compartment and making the connections. It comes with threaded nutserts for mounting but once you remove the sections of ditch rail molding the sides of the rack would contact the roof. I used the rhino rack QMFK15 ditch mount kit to mount it to the roof. It raises it just enough so the sides don't make contact with the roof or my cab lights. Yes there is some wind noise from it but not enough to bother me.I hope this helps anyone thinking about putting something like this on their truck. I did it mostly because I wanted a place to put more lights.IMG_20200516_193000.jpgIMG_20200516_193013.jpgIMG_20200516_193105.jpgIMG_20200516_193043.jpgIMG_20200523_203050.jpg