Thanks Thanks:  51
Likes Likes:  160

Thread: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

I also mounted these simple stainless steel panels from a website called agricover.com, the left one mainly protects my compressor from getting hit with stuff in the bed, and the right side is just a nice pocket for throwing stuff.

As you can see, I use the bed of my truck for its intended purpose hauling stuff, so it's pretty beat up.

I also got my 3rd battery mounted in the front of the bed, and it wired into the factory batteries under the hood with an electronic battery isolator kit I bought on Amazon that charges the battery when the truck is running and disconnects this battery from the truck when the vehicle is off.

So you can drain this battery all you want with charging devices and running lights without the worry of draining your starter battery on the truck.

I'll have a USB cable running up into the tent to use at night of this battery and maybe running a fridge/freezer combo in the future.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Collin42 liked this post