OK so I just completed my 2nd 67.5K service. I did it a bit early at 127k simply because I am stuck at home.

I used Genos kit, and it went w/o incident. Had only driven it a few miles since; but I noticed it was really rough for few seconds when I first started after the service but it smoothed out after that.

Today it was a little rough at start up, and the check engine light came on solid and stayed on.

Drove it about 15 miles and noticed mileage was horrible! After about 15 miles I noticed a huge improvement in mileage and it seemed to run just fine.

I swung into O'reilleys and used their machine to check codes. The two it came up with were p046C, and p049D. I'm certain it must be something I didn't get right during the service, but it all looks corrrect. A couple of things I may have messed up.

1. When I was cleaning egr valve and runnng water through it, I grabbed the egr electronic module that goes on the end with 4 screws. I sprayed the spring end with water, and wonder if I may have got some water up in there?

2. The wire that clips in just above the throttle body control on the back side, doesn't slide in real easy. I have to push and then it makes a pop when going in. I'm wondering if one of the pins isn't ligning up correctly?

So what do you think, and how do I get light to go off?

I used the tuner to remove all codes, but light stayed on.

How do I get the light off, and what do you think made it go on in the first place?

Thanks in advance!