I've got a 2008 that was deleted before I purchased it with a Sinister Diesel kit and an H&S Mini Maxx.

I purchased the truck with almost 200,000 miles and it now has 221,000.

The only other mods are a Banks intake horn, Banks ram air intake and ARP studs.

I just took a trip from Tennessee to Texas and it threw CEL codes several times.

Most times was a P0106 so I replaced the MAP sensor and it helped for a little bit, but it's still throwing the code pretty regularly.

I can't determine when it does it because sometimes it will do it when I'm in the throttle, and other times when I'm just driving easy.

Sometimes it depowers to the point where holding any speed above 60 mph up a hill is almost impossible. I get the CEL and the lightning bolt at the same time, but the lightning bolt doesn't flash, it's just steady on.

Pulling off the side of the road and clearing the codes solves it for a bit.

The codes that get thrown are P0106, P0585, P1011, a fuel rail pressure code that I don't have written down, and an code that the Mini Maxx doesn't read.

Before I go through replacing more sensors that apparently aren't broken, could this be my Mini Maxx?

I'm going to upgrade the tuner, but I don't want to pay the money for that yet if I'm still battling these CEL issues.