Howdy guys and gals. For anyone interested, my white 2017 G56 pickup is for sale.

Nothing wrong with it. I love the truck still, but I've got other priorities in my life that I need to put my money towards.

For those of you that have followed the truck build, know it is built with the best parts and done right.

She is a sleeper that can tow anything anywhere but will surprise anyone thinking it's just another slow truck. She makes around 500RWHP on the lowest setting and makes around 800RWHP on the hottest tune.

It started as a 2017 Laramie Crew Cab 4WD with an auto-level rear air suspension. Since then, it has ended up with a built engine with Carrillo connecting rods.

Features ARP 625 head studs, Hamilton pushrods and springs, Stainless Diesel 468/480 5blade compound turbo setup, BBI 1.5 injectors, H&S 10MM stroker CP3 pump, Fass 150 lift pump, Valair dual-disc organic clutch, open CCV breather with Mishimoto catch can, engine oil filter relocate kit, and custom boost and exhaust backpressure gauge setup to name a few.

Of course, it is tuned with an MM3 tuner with our tuning featuring an EGT sensor.

Drives stock like smooth and mannerable but makes gobs of power if you want it to. I use it to tow my car trailer on occasions, and it performs flawlessly.

The truck rides on a stock suspension with 33x12.50x20 tires wrapped on polished Sota wheels.

Truck has been professionally ceramic coated with Ceramic Pro.

16K miles total on the truck and the engine built around the 9K mile mark.

I am asking $48,000 OBO.

Buyer must come up with total payment. No financing offered by me personally or by DRD.

Serious inquiries only. Private message me for any details.

Ray,
Double R Diesel