Truck is a 2012 RAM with MM3 from DRD full delets. It had been pretty cold here this last week in the mornings (-10 to -15). I always run an additive and have never geled up. Sunday I thought this maybe the case. Trucked died while backing out the drive. Then had a really hard time restarting. After multiple attempts it fired but soon died. Gave it a few more goes. Then got it parked. Went to town got a new filter and some 911. Replaced filter and put some 911 in the filter housing. Put more additive in the tank as well. No change, long cranking times with multiple attempts then would fire and may run at an idle for a short while then die. Any time I put it in gear and go to pull out I might make it 50yds, then it all starts over. Added more fuel just to make sure. I also charged and tested the batteries. Date on batteries are August of 18, over 700 cca on both batteries. Only code that comes up is P2509. That only showed up after I unhooked the batteries.

Side notes the MM3 display has fallen a few times from the suction cup and extremely cold mornings not holding to the glass. The cable on the MM3 dose have a slight bend on the connector and is having a hard time making a good connection. I need to buy the pillar mount obviously. And to top it off had a guy back into my passenger tail light on Saturday.

What you smart guys think? I got a couple ideas but just didn't know if anyone else had something like this happen to them. Thanks for any help