I’ve got a 06 Cummins 2500 that’s got all types of mods. The truck sounds like it’s knocking and is throwing codes p0148 p0243 and it don’t do it all the time. Sometimes it looses power and cuts out and when I start it to let it warm up it idles weird and will rev up a little on its own. Sometimes the lights will dim and then that’s when it will start knocking again. It’s got efi live with the five switch dual CP3 pump by industrial injection FASS 150 lift pump 250 hp over injectors just bought two years ago. Compound turbos 66 over 88. The truck don’t do it all the time the knocking sounds like it’s almost by the fly wheel or oil pan and sometimes it won’t do it till I put it in gear! It’ll kinda run sluggish and big and cuts out SOMETIMES! Sometimes it will run fine! In economy mode it makes a little over 900 hp. But I don’t get on it much. It’s just so weird and the code is so vague! It’s also throwing p0633. My programmer is showing the codes and so was the scanner I hooked up at orielys auto parts! Please help! I bought new fuel filter just ain’t installed them yet! Does anyone know what this could be? I’m new to the diesel scene. Thank for your help!