Hey guys - my 2015 6.7 with 98,000 miles is still under Powertrain warranty until the end of April 2020.
About 2 weeks ago my check engine light lit up for the first time with P003A and P00AF codes.
No drivability issues and cleared codes.
They came back and took truck into dealer I purchased it from.
They diagnosed issue as a failing Boost Control module.
They told me this part isn't covered under the Powertrain warranty as it isn't oil lubricated.
Which I find difficult to believe.
Just wondering if anyone else here has had their Boost Control module replaced under the FCA 5 year 100k mile Powertrain warranty.

From more research here I have learned that the real issue is the sliding diffuser ring in the Cummins variable geometry turbo getting gummed up with soot from the EGR system (have not deleted truck yet because it was under warranty, or so I thought) and then requiring more force to move than the Boost Control module can reliably supply.
So most seem to say don't waste your time replacing just the Boost Control module, replace the Turbo or the problem will just come back as it's not possible to reliably clean the Turbo itself.
I have cleared the codes multiple times and now they come back within a few miles of driving.
And I'm also now getting the U010C code.
At this point when I get the codes the Turbo stops making a max of 30 psi of boost and only makes about 8-10 psi of boost.

I had not been using the exhaust brake on a regular basis from the time I bought the truck (purchased used in 2017 with 70,000 miles).
Once I started getting the codes I learned I needed to run the exhaust brake on a regular basis (to exercise the VGT and hopefully knock some of the soot loose from the sliding diffuser ring), and also drive the truck much more aggressively to exercise the Turbo for the same reason.
Truck seemed better doing that for a little while but now I get the codes after a few miles and boost is limited and exhaust brake doesn't do much.

Seems like I will be doing a Turbo soon.
Just wanted to post here to see if anyone sees anything I am missing, or knows if my dealer is jacking me around saying the Boost Control module is not covered under warranty.
And yes, I have purchased an MM3 tuner and exhaust delete from Ray.
Which I should have done when I got the truck.
Thanks for any thoughts.