So long story short I had some initial issues after installing my delete which were 100% caused by me.

Shout out to Ray for responding quick and helping set me on the right track to alleviate my screw ups haha.

With that being said the initial shifting was a little odd as the trans got used to the delete, but nothing too alarming. After pulling my tractor my shifts from 2-3rd became unbearable. It felt like the truck was coming apart unless you really stayed hard into the throttle during shift change with or without the trailer on the truck.

Last Friday I took the truck to the dealer, and had them put the trans into re-learn, and after I left the dealer it shifted like butter. I then pulled my tractor and mower about 60 miles round trip with little to no issue.

Fast forward to today, I pulled my dump trailer hauling my tractor and concrete debris, and had to get into the throttle to merge with traffic, and now the hard shift seems to be back between 2-3 however not quite as bad. Is this due to me pulling with the truck while the transmission is still learning?

I hate to go to the dealer and drop another $150 but if I have to so be it, I am taking the truck on about a 2000 mile trip over the next week and would like the trans issue to be resolved.

Thanks for any advice yall may have.