Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
I PM’d him the other day and haven’t heard back.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
LOL to be honest I haven’t seen him on here for awhile now. I hope he’s okay.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
I’m glad your feeling better and able to work on some of your projects. Sorry to hear about all the health issues. Pneumonia is nothing to mess around with. Been there,done that!

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
So sorry for all your health issues young man.
Just take it easy and take care of you and the Mrs.
Yes, we miss you on here but your health is more important, glad you got the needed sleep you needed and you have chimed in when you’re in good spirits.
I do miss our talks but when you’re feeling a whole lot better then we will have our talks as before. Glad you came in and said hi to us and we do appreciate it more than you know!!
Love ya !!!

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos
Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
been busy work 45hrs for someone else, and trying to start/run my own business. Not much time for much else, but the truck keeps getting miles.... almost 100K now
Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
Prayers for you Steve get well soon
Quote Originally Posted by DiggerDave View Post
My fretello.....give me a call some time.
After spending ANOTHER 5 days in the hospital, I came home feeling pretty good for a change. Day 2 home and I still feel strong. Just tired. As a result of all this, I may have to go on one of those oxygen machines. sigh

Anyway, yesterday I went into the shop, mostly to get some exercise, and keep my lungs going. Shortness of breath may pass.

I think I'm done here. I am currently assembling and wiring the brain center.