I figured I should start cataloging all the stuff I'm doing to my 02.

Here she is when I first got er. Rough. Body, interior, running gear, all very rough!

But it had a new CM flatbed with LED lighting, which is worth about what I paid for the truck and drove it home.

First fix was the trans, the NV5600. It had been ran low on oil, God knows where the oil went, anyways it made noise and grinded into 3rd terrible.

Bought all the parts to rebuild on Ebay, including upgraded synchro springs which where a nice addition!

The truck had a newer South bend single disc clutch, reused that. Added the South Bend HD hydraulics. Found this little modification during the tear down....

Needless to say I replaced the shift lever and the shiftier stub base.

Next was front end work, all the typical stuff here. The worst of it was the axle U-joints, they where about to come apart. Surprisingly the ball joints where good! Previous owner did them recently. Had to replace all steering linkage as well, wheel bearings, shocks, steering damper, sway bushings and links, etc.

Then after the alignment put on some 285/75R16 IronMan AT on American Racing Outlaw 2's.

After that I ran her through hunting season with no issues. More to come......