Hello all. I am a new member.

Long time RAM owner.

On my 3rd diesel and 4th RAM.

Currently I have a 2014 3500 RAM Mega cab SRW.

I am looking to do a delete, mostly stealth if possible. (I eventually will pull some of the exhaust off but will leave the muffler.

I don't want to pull the DEF or EGR if possible, just block them off). I can't really get much on the tuners and stability that are on the market today.

Any direction is appreciated. I haven't paid much attention to tuning and deleting in the last few years so I am feeling a bit lost.

I had a 2008 I deleted. Used a smarty tuner and a DPF delete pipe (which I still have). Before that I had 2004.5 that I used an Edge tune on.

What I want is better MPG, throttle response (including reducing/eliminating the lag on sudden acceleration), More HP for "Fun" and ability to custom for my truck and use without having to flash the computer each time. I really don't need the "roll the coal" setting. Kind of putting the smarty and Edge together. Having pod for gauges is ok and EGT is good. Basically I want to wake up this rig as the warranty is ending soon.

I pull a 40' toyhauler, 20' car hauler with UTV/ATV toys and daily drive with this truck.

So I guess I am looking for cost-effective solutions, options and how to get pricing.