So I recently added a couple bits of oem parts, the bits for remote start and for folding mirrors. I had the dealer request the security pin for both to be added to my vin which they did and then the tech was unable to program both to work. I was able through the use of the alphaOBD II program the remote start and it works not sure why the tech couldn't get it going with his Wi-Tech software in terms of the folding mirror my build sheet now shows this feature as dealer added however the alphaOBD II was unable to SET this feature even though all the correct hard parts in place. My question is there a possibility that the Wi-Tech won't be able to add the folding mirror option to my 2012 Dodge RAM 2500 cummins simply because that option was not available for that year truck however if you had access to the the Wi-Tech Vpod and the Chrysler CDA engineering software you could in fact enable that feature? It's my understanding some have been able to get the folding mirror option on the 2010-2012 trucks with the use of CDA it's just a bit more challenging finding someone who is familiar with this process however I would good with paying a fee for the help.