Over the last few months I have been having some issues with my truck (2011 3500) throwing all sorts of codes. I have since thrown in a MM3 tuner and a DRD upgrade kit. Truck runs way better, but I was still getting some turbo related codes. P2262 Boost pressure not detected and P226C Boost control slow to respond. I was also having issues with my exhaust brake not working. Now that I can monitor the actual and desired VGT position I have noticed that my VGT was sticking like I had figured. So this past weekend I pulled the turbo and Monday morning dropped it off at a local shop to have it rebuilt. I got it back yesterday and they said everything tested fine and it just needed a good cleaning. Last night with help from my amazing wife I put the turbo back in the truck and took it for a shot drive. All went well. This morning on my way to work it was fine until the truck got warm. Now I am having the same exact issues... Could my actuator be acting up when it's getting warm? I'll be calling the shop here shortly to get their input, but wanted to consult the guys and gals in the know here. Thanks in advance.