Hey all, I’ve got brake issues from hell on my ‘89 W250. All stock equipment, had been peaced together with the wrong size shoes & was missing 1/2 the auto adjusters on one side, wrong size wheel cylinders on the other side, two different calipers, & what looked like dirty grease for fluid. Here’s a break down of what’s been done so far; new MC, new PB, new Calipers (twice) & pads, turned rotors, new flex line to front axle, new Combination Valve (3x’s!), new flex line to rear axle, complete new adjuster mechanism’s & auto adjusters, new shoes, turned drums, new axle seals (2x’s), flushed entire system 4 x’s, & my brakes still SUCK!! This thing has jerked left, jerked right, had a rock hard pedal that wouldn’t move at all, locked up the fears randomly, blown wheel cylinders, blown calipers, blown 2 combination / proportioning valves, you name it. Doesn’t make sense to pull left or right when it’s only one line out of the valve to the front & rear, how the hell can it pull, you less there’s an obstruction in the T, but it’ll pull left for weeks, then change a caliper or hose & it’s pulling right after that! That stopped when I changed the original combination valve, but the new one only lasted 4 months & blew out the front where the reset button is. The one I replaced it with only lasted a month & it blew out the front also! Those two were from Carolina Classic Trucks, sold as a “ drop in replacement for OEM”. Just replaced it today with a PV2 for a 3/4 ton GM, power bled the entire system (again) damn fluid looks as good Comin out as it does going in. I finished up, fired it up, & damn near ended up in the ditch across the road cause it had a rock hard petal again. I took it for a ride & kept working the brakes, they seemed to be work in a bit & arebetter now, I’ll see tomorrow what it’s like, but it would still go to rock hard petal if you jump on em & it was pulling left, then right & that seems to have leveled off a bit also. What the hell keeps blowing these friggin combination valves out? WTF is with this intermittent rock hard pedal? Just WTF in general is wrong with these ******* *** brakes?? ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!!