alright guys...
with my previous problems solved im looking to upgrade some steering components. I'm looking at the synergy heavy duty steering kit (tie rod and drag link) and also the synergy adjustable track bar. I'm going to do ball joints at the same time. my wife has not been a fan of driving it back when we put the boat in somewhere because the steering kind of sucks. I'm very used to it and it doesn't really bump steer or anything. its just one of the only things I have yet to really upgrade. I'm going to get rid of the trash stabilizer I have for something else, not sure yet. I want to do ball joints at the same time and get it all over with. the synergy ones run about 550, the Carli ones are much more. I also see emf and dynatrac. has anyone used any of these? can anyone explain the hundreds of dollars in price difference? im not trying to do it cheap, a couple hundred extra is worth it to make it right just want to know the differences. synergy boasts a lifetime warranty, as well as some others. any help is much appreciated guys. truck info is in signature.