Well I got it about 3 days ago, “Service Electronic Braking System” on the heads up display, as well as the illumination of the ABS light and traction light. It happens when I start the truck, go fast, slow, hit bumps, go in reverse, sometimes it’ll stay on, sometimes it’ll flicker, and some days it wont come on at all!

A quick web search pulled up about a billion links for it, surprisingly none on this forum though, hence why I’m posting this in case others here are searching for it.

This morning on my way to the dealer, I was also receiving the “Service Anti-lock Braking System.” I tried cruise control while it was all in alarm... no beans.

So this is very common for our trucks. In fact I saw 1500s with the issues, Jeeps, Chrysler’s, etc. so it’s a wide spectrum issue.

First thing my dealer does for a service is plug into the computer and I can’t remember the exact code but I had a stored ABS alarm. I’ll update this thread when I get my truck back, but here it is! Another owner with the ABS alarms.