I need some help with my injectors. Ive gotten the check engine light on a couple times in the last few years and the code comes back saying injector 4 and this last time it said injector 4 nad 6. Well the mechanic went in and tightened them becuase he said they were loose and cleared the code and it doesnt come back on. I need to know if i should just replace the injectors or is there something else going on? Every so often it goes through a process of the mpg's dropping and getting louder then it goes back to normal and it goes away and runs great again. It doesnt blow any smoke, when its not going through its little process of dropping mpgs and all that it gets great gas mileage and runs perfect. Am i missing something, could it be the injectors need to be replaced or something else in that area is messed up and needs fixing? Im sure i need a different opinion then what this one mechanic told me and ill take it to others when i get the chance. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else or anyone else knows whats going on? Thanks for all the help