So I'm a new Cummins owner as of last week, and knowing myself (weak impulsive man with zero self control to performance parts, guns, or fishing) one of these threads will likely help myself realize my problem. A form of group therapy. Haha.

I purchased my 2011 2500 Laramie Longhorn about a week ago now, well I finally finished up my shopping list about thirty minutes ago after I got my refund back from Diesel Performance of Texas (who will not sell you any delete parts unless you buy their tuners and "tunes", well, apparently won't sell you any parts actually)

Soooo, here's my list of what's coming today and Friday.

Today/tonight's project;
MM3 from DRD w/EGT probe and a pillar mount (because I'm a perfectionist and refused to use anyone else's tunes)
Sinister EGR delete
5" turbo back exhaust purchased from thoroughbred diesel (who was awesome to deal with since I called eleven different places who refused to sell a turbo back without their tunes)

I'll likely be turning wrenches all night to get this knocked out as it's going to be a busy week at work and I'm going on a birthday trip with my better half this weekend to St Augustine.

Friday's arrival!
Sinister air intake
Banks intake horn 3.5"
Banks grid heater delete

These will be next week's project at some point.

Pretty much every penny I got from selling a hopped up 2001 Denali I had literally just got pouring into my new truck within a week. So basically, I'm as giddy as a school girl who just got asked to prom by her crush. But in this case I'm a 225lb hairy guy, and my crush is my truck. (don't tell my girlfriend)

I plan on taking ALL the pictures along the way since I've always forgotten to take pictures of any of my builds and hope everything pans out pretty good for me. I've never actually had a vehicle be cooperative anytime I've ever done anything to it, so we're just gonna see how this goes!

Future plans will be a leveling kit and 35s, just wanted to get this deleted as soon as possible since snowflakes believe deleted diesel trucks are melting their snowflakes.

Wish me luck! I'll start adding pics tomorrow once all my parts come in and I get a clear bay at work.