Thanks Thanks:  79
Likes Likes:  246
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: So it begins!

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: So it begins!

Looking forward to some pics! Like you were saying just drive in a straight line everywhere you need to go...your three point turn just became a 13 point LOL

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes watersupply189, Lifehiker liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Surprisingly there's no rub!

Guy that I traded with happened to be a fellow member from here that's rocking DRD tunes as well!

Wheels look phenomenal though! Ready for that lift and then feeble attempts on convincing my better half for 37s will begin.

2011 CCSB 2500 Laramie Longhorn, Banks elbow/grid heater delete, 5" ReadyLift, Fox 2.0 resv shocks, 20x12 SOTA AWOLs, 35x12.5 Cooper's, Sinister delete and intake, DV8 winch front bumper, 5" TBE no muffler 8" tip axle dump, MM3 with DRD tunes

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lifehiker View Post

Surprisingly there's no rub! Guy that I traded with happened to be a fellow member from here that's rocking DRD tunes as well! Wheels look phenomenal though! Ready for that lift and then feeble attempts on convincing my better half for 37s will begin.
    Those look good on your truck! No rubbing at all lock to lock?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

6. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Those look good on your truck! No rubbing at all lock to lock?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    No sir, I didn't have any rubbing with the 35s before.

These have the same backspacing (4.5"), just an offset of -51mm as compared to the +6 the old wheels had.

They sit maybe 3/4" farther outside than my other setup did, still plenty under the flare though.

If I didn't already cut and flatten the pinch weld, they wouldn't work whatsoever.

So thankfully I took care of that already.

I'm super happy with them, I'm already imagining the truck on some 37x13.5s though. Haha

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2011 CCSB 2500 Laramie Longhorn, Banks elbow/grid heater delete, 5" ReadyLift, Fox 2.0 resv shocks, 20x12 SOTA AWOLs, 35x12.5 Cooper's, Sinister delete and intake, DV8 winch front bumper, 5" TBE no muffler 8" tip axle dump, MM3 with DRD tunes

7. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

No sir, I didn't have any rubbing with the 35s before. These have the same backspacing (4.5"), just an offset of -51mm as compared to the +6 the old wheels had. They sit maybe 3/4" farther outside than my other setup did, still plenty under the flare though. If I didn't already cut and flatten the pinch weld, they wouldn't work whatsoever. So thankfully I took care of that already. I'm super happy with them, I'm already imagining the truck on some 37x13.5s though. Haha

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Do you plan to add lower gears after adding 37’s? That will make your truck sit-up well.

9. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

Yeah, I planned to drop mine down some more.

I've been looking at either getting into 4.56 or 4.88s.

I'm gonna creep around on here and see what the gear trend is for 37s and work with that.

I have the factory 4.10s currently.

My transmission keeps putting it's eyebrow up on my neglect of it, so I'm thinking if I don't show it some attention by the end of this year it'll put it's two weeks in.

Hahaha

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Ordered my shocks today, that ReadyLift doesn't come with them, so I splurged since I saved a chunk of change on it.

Ordered the Fox 2.0 piggybacks.

Everything should be in around the beginning of next week by the looks of it.

So it'll be a fun week and I'm already collecting beer for all these installs.

Gotta pay my buddies somehow. Haha.

Plenty of pictures to come next week though!

12. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

Ordered my shocks today, that ReadyLift doesn't come with them, so I splurged since I saved a chunk of change on it.

Ordered the Fox 2.0 piggybacks.

Everything should be in around the beginning of next week by the looks of it.

So it'll be a fun week and I'm already collecting beer for all these installs.

Gotta pay my buddies somehow. Haha.

Plenty of pictures to come next week though!
    Waiting patiently.....

14. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

So, lift and bumper should be here Friday now as long as there are no delays.

I'm hoping whenever the shocks ship they'll arrive the same, because if so, everything will be going on over the weekend.

If not, I'll at least have the bumper on until I get my shocks in.

Here are some teaser pictures for the time being. LOL.

My excitement is through the roof right now seeing those shipping estimates.

15. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

Since I can't leave well enough alone, everything will be here by Friday.

Shocks come in on Thursday, bumper and lift on Friday; and I decided I didn't need a trijicon rmr right now for my G17, so, I ordered a Carli adjustable track bar.

It's supposed to come in on Saturday.

I'll likely be murdered after I get all of this on, so keep your eyes open, someone might get a good deal on my truck.

Hahaha.

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast