Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
I wouldn’t trust EFI I would most definitely wait for MM3 and Ray from DRD for tuning
In all fairness, thats a bold statement considering that EFI isn't a direct-to-consumer tuner. Hardway (I have a personal friend who is personal friends with Ryan Milliken - they served together) has put out rock solid tuning for years & comes as one of the highest recommended tuners in the country. But you have to thank the guys at EFI Live for putting their collective cryptography brains together to crack the RSAs and actually load tuning into our PCMs.

I like the MM3, its a convenient platform; and I like Ray, he's a good dude and takes care of his customers. But EFI as a platform is not a bad option (hell I strongly considered it on my 4th gen, but I preferred the convenience of the RaceMe Ultra at the time); but there are plenty of **** tuners out there that use the EFI platform, and significantly less tuners that use the MM3...hence why you see a significantly lower rate of failures with MM3 customers.

Just my opinion on the matter.