Likes Likes:  46

Thread: Success! I picked it up today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Success! I picked it up today

On Memorial Day, I ordered a 2019 Ram 3500HD, Laramie, 6.7HO diesel engine,4x4, 3.73 rear, SRW, Delmonico Red, Option level II with 12.4 Nav, Mountain Brown interior, gooseneck bed option and spray in bed liner. Let me tell you it is a sweet ride. The color is fantastic. Photos don't do it justice.

According to the VIN it is rated for just over 24,000 pounds of towing. Which is the fourth number I have seen.

It made it to the dealer late Saturday night and I was able to pick it up at right at the 5 week mark. It took about as long to get here as it took to get it built. One thing I would advise when you Uconnect your phone, see who else is also connected. I had a Hector someone connected and I deleted it. My wife thought that it might be a test of the system. I also don't think the Ram/dealer setup is geared towards ordering a custom truck, it is really setup for a push system where the the customer buys off the lot.

Here is one photo to grin over. I haven't stopped grinning. I will add others as I get more.

Attached Images Attached Images