Hello Everyone and thanks in advance for any tips or advice. I'll try to keep this as direct as I can but at this point I am a ball of emotion. I want to fully Express this issue is with a bone stock 2012, 3500 CTD that currently has 67452 miles on the clock - NOT the result of tuning but it sounds like a ECU issue so it's posted here.

About 6 months ago I took the truck to the dealer because a few of the lights went out in the gauge cluster. As its still under warranty I paid the 100 bucks and they replaced the cluster. A short time later I unplug the trailer with the truck running (nothing wrong with that- right?) and the truck went completely bonkers. Windows went up, windshield wipers came on, dash lit up like a Christmas tree, all the gauges went to 0 "No Bus" appeared on the EVIC. Back to the dealer we go and was told that I probably needed batteries. A couple hundred dollars later new batteries installed and I'm good to go..... WRONG. Heading home from Home Depot and the poltergeists begins again. Back to the dealer I go on 4/2/2019. The dealer had the truck for 2 weeks. Replaced the cluster 2 more times and the TIPM. On 4/17 I received the call, your truck is ready. GREAT.... WELL not really. I get half way home and there is goes again. "NO BUS". Today I check the codes with the key on-off trick and it revealed a P-0606 code. Humm. So, back to the dealer I go, tomorrow.

Understanding once I tune the warranty is most likely void. However, could tuning possibly fix this? I've been waiting for this to be resolved before I place my order with RAY.

The truck seems to be running normal. Starts fine just the gauges, radio, wipers, windows do what they want when this happens.

Do I tune now or wait???????

Thanks again...

I'll update on the progress.

Cheers,