Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  35

Thread: New Member checking in from Texas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New Member checking in from Texas

Hey Cummins gang! I've been a lurker for a few months, just joined and signed up today! Platinum baby!

Bought my first ever Cummins last August.

2018 2500 Tradesman CC 4x4

EGR and DPF deletes and tuned with an MM3 and Warped tuning. Throttle body delete and CCV breather. 5" Flo Pro with Twister resonator and 8" tip dumped. About to install the in-line CAT fuel filter setup.

Running Thuren's Overlanding shocks and 2.75" springs with Thuren front and rear track bars.
    305/70/18 Mastercraft MXT on 18x9 +18mm methods.

I've done a lot of DIY stuff, including paint matching grill and front/rear bumpers, fender flares, LED taillights and headlights, Clazzio heated leather seats, Pioneer w4400 with Kicker components and a single 10" sub. Remote start added for cheap through a guy on ebay.

Loving the truck! Deleted at 600 miles and been problem free for 8,000 and counting. Looking to most likely upgrade fuel delivery with the Fleece in-tank pump, S&B intake, and ARP studs sometime this year. Considering a 2nd Gen swap after some more wear on the current setup and a built trans when the 68RFE decides it's had enough.

Which hopefully isn't soon since those things aren't cheap!

Attached Images Attached Images