Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Diagram for Heated Seats 2013 Laramie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Diagram for Heated Seats 2013 Laramie

Hey, fellas, I'm stumped. Wondering if anyone can add some insight?

So when I turn on either front heated seats, I hear a relay under the dash in the area of headlight switch click.

The indicator light will come with both lights for either seat and then after a while will go down to 1 light when it times out I guess, to lower the temp from hi to low as it should. Neither front heated seat will come on. Except occasionally they will but very rarely. The heated steering wheel functions as it should. ( It's part f the same module.) The rear heated seats function normally.

This led me to believe the module under the seat was bad. I purchased a new module online. It was an older version than my original and ended with a C. My original ended in H. After installing it, my driver seat heat came on high and seemed to function normally. The passenger side would not illuminate at all. The heated wheel would not work and I could not turn off the driver side heat. I restarted the truck and now none of the seats or steering wheel would illuminate or function. I removed the switch and put my old one back and again the heated wheel worked and both switches would illuminate but no heat from seats.

I purchased the other switch which was supposed to be a newer superseded part number, as it ended in "I". I received it and it is the old discontinued part ended in C again like the other one I had bought. I got nothing after installing the "new" C module. Is it possible that these older modules won't work and I'm chasing my tail until I get a newer module like my original one?

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Noneck; 10-31-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Heated seats fixed!
    2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

2. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post