I have recently purchase a 2007 Ram 2500 6.7 with 130k miles that is completely deleted, 2nd Gen manifold with I believe a 70 or 75 mm turbo swap, 5" exhaust and tuned. I've owned the truck now for about 3 weeks and absolutely love the truck. I have driven 5.9s at work but this is the first Cummins i have owned.

As of a couple days ago, i have gotten the "service required see dealer now" on the EVIC, but have no performance issues whatsoever. I have tried to reset with brake and gas, but nothing happens. The fuel filter looks newish but may have just been cleaned externally when purchased, and have read that replacing the fuel filter has gotten rid of the message. I have also read pretty much everywhere that everyone tends to go into their tuner and upgrade their tune and that works most the time as well. All I have is a "custom tune" without a tuner, so this is not an option in my case. Also, I'm not sure the condition or age of the CCV filter, or if it's gutted or anything, so not sure if that could be an issue as well.

Any recommendations what to start with to try and get the display to go away. I may just replace fuel filter regardless. As far as the CCV filter, can't decide if I want to gut it regardless or just replace it. The previous owner has at least already installed a breather at the valve cover, but may also extend that with the heater hose down the frame if recommended.