I have recently purchase a 2007 Ram 2500 6.7 with 130k miles that is completely deleted, 2nd Gen manifold with I believe a 70 or 75 mm turbo swap, 5" exhaust and tuned. I've owned the truck now for about 3 weeks and absolutely love the truck. I have driven 5.9s at work but this is the first Cummins i have owned.

My main question is, should I get a tuner for my truck, or could this mess things up with whatever "tune" I already have (dealer I bought truck from did not know source of tune)?

As of a couple days ago, i have gotten the "service required see dealer now" on the EVIC, but have no performance issues whatsoever. I have tried to reset with brake and gas, but nothing happens. The fuel filter looks newish but may have just been cleaned externally when purchased, and have read that replacing the fuel filter has gotten rid of the message. I have also read pretty much everywhere that everyone tends to go into their tuner and upgrade their tune and that works most the time as well.

There is a used mini maxx complete kit posted locally that I'm interested in. Any recommendations on tuners would be appreciated. I do have 35s, so may want tuner that can program for tire and gears.

Thanks in advance.