Sorry guys, Some things have changed health wise in our home. We may be consolidating to one car. The truck may have to go.

Many of you know my truck with it's mods and the work done to it. Right now, It needs nothing but a warranty on one shock. (In progress) 120K miles

It's rigged for towing including Air Bags, dual Air Compressors and tanks, Rebuilt trans to towing with a dual clutch converter, Better Mirrors, more. There's a lot of stuff on this to handle any situation including a front winch, push bar. (On a front hitch)

It's a RWD, but I have chains for it too. Right now I'm pushing 28 MPG highway. Average 20. Front end is all new, Brakes and hoses are all new. 285-70-17 tires, almost new. And a recently installed BD exhaust brake. There's a bunch of spare parts for it too. No real rust either. The RR started to blossom when I installed the flairs. It wasn't planned that way. It's been rust painted underneath. As i said, it's been 6 years, and many know what went into it. Check my sig for more details.

At the moment, I am just testing the waters. It's all pending on what Doctors have to say.

Looking for $15K for it. It's kind of breaking my heart

Portrait.jpg