Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Start With Pictures?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by JSPulliam21 View Post
    I do have several keys so I will try another one and see if it reoccurs. I will also try to wait for the wait to start light to go out and see if it is just me being too fast for the NFC to work. I am not in NC, but thanks for the offer.

2012 Ram 3500 crew cab 4x4 auto deleted Mini Maxx studded on 35's
    So I did some looking around today. And without any specific codes to go in the right direction. Just doing a no start search. The tops hits were the tipm. The win module which is the ignition module. Also keys that were going bad. Of course batteries. And then there was a whole lot of hits for a pcm. But it seemed like they were for a truck cutting off going down the road and not restarting so we can definately rule that out. I know if it ends up being the win module it will have to be repaired by the dealer as it will need programming. Just wanted to do a little digging for ya today.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Thanks JSPulliam21 thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

That's a lot of help my man! Thank you. It hasn't happened again, but I am still keeping track with my new starting method

4. Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

That's a lot of help my man! Thank you. It hasn't happened again, but I am still keeping track with my new starting method

Not a problem sir. Let's just hope with the different key and letting everything run its course will take care of it.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

what mods have you done electrically?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

Power for my MiniMax

9. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

So it happened again tonight and I was intentionally going to pause at the wait to start light. I didn't even have a chance. Straight to the faulted display again. I did notice that my Minimax also displays INITIALIZING COMMUNICATION and will not boot, so I'm not sure if that is a symptom or a cause. This was with the original key I have been using. I will swap to a different key and continue testing.

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

So it happened again tonight and I was intentionally going to pause at the wait to start light. I didn't even have a chance. Straight to the faulted display again. I did notice that my Minimax also displays INITIALIZING COMMUNICATION and will not boot, so I'm not sure if that is a symptom or a cause. This was with the original key I have been using. I will swap to a different key and continue testing.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...ba93b012aa.jpg

I can't think of anything but a bad connection or maybe bad grounds

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

New update. It has happened with a different key fob, but it hasn't happened nearly as often. Still trying to figure this annoyance out.

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

Not sure how the minimax is set up so sorry if this is a dumb idea.

can you unhook the minimax and see if it does the same thing?

I have heard for the MM3 units if there is any low voltage at all when the unit is loading the tube at start up it will piss off the ecm/pcm and make it do some strange things. These are plugged in the OBDII so powering down Is easy

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Polaraco liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

No Start With Pictures?

New update. It has happened with a different key fob, but it hasn't happened nearly as often. Still trying to figure this annoyance out.

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Not sure how the minimax is set up so sorry if this is a dumb idea.

can you unhook the minimax and see if it does the same thing?

I have heard for the MM3 units if there is any low voltage at all when the unit is loading the tube at start up it will piss off the ecm/pcm and make it do some strange things. These are plugged in the OBDII so powering down Is easy
    The Maxx isn't supported anymore but there may be a light you can persue. Contact Tyler at Truckwurx. He's a vendor. He's close to the guys who made that. It was a victum of an over zealous competitor. Someone who is very big in Cummins Forum and a rat

19. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast