I will be adding an air tank and some horns to my truck here soon. I have read a bunch on the "Upfitter" kit which has the 5 bank aux switches below where I have my exhaust brake, traction control, tow/haul, and light load.

I went with part 68137106AD which has all these plus the rear park senor switch (I don't have them but couldn't find the setup that omits that)

Wiring is generic 68209998AC (has a bunch of wires including PTO)- for my set up I just need the "Fat Blade Pig Tail" as these are what connect into truck

Here is where input would be helpful - My understanding is for my 2013 Tradesman I will transfer the trailer brake onto the new switch panel and plug harness in behind the bezel. At this point I should be able to view the switches from my EVIC and change them from momentary to constant along with a couple other options.

For wiring the compressor/horns - I will run the power wire from the harness/blade connector in the engine bay to the compressor/horn and then just ground off on the frame nearby for a complete circuit.

Seems too good and easy to me so fingers crossed since this would be very clean! I have read some guys needing to add sales code "LHLP" for switches to show on EVIC. I called and spoke to my local dealer (I have mixed feelings on) and they said it will likely not need to be flashed. If it does then its $135 (hour labor)

If you have done this with success or know more about I am all ears as I start to get things wired

Video below is a quick overview