Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  49
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Injectors, CP3, and Turbo input please

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Injectors, CP3, and Turbo input please

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    You would be able to tell with rail pressure gauge- usually if there is a lack of psi up top or surging at idle it indicates this. The chatter you are describing sounds like it may be injector hang. Basically the injecor is continuing to dump fuel when it’s not supposed to making it run poorly.

Make sure you do your trans or have a plan for it. Depending how you drive it with your new found power it may quit on you sooner than later
    It's gonna smoke white if the injectors are hanging at idle. That's why I like the Archoil fuelel additive. It prevents stuff like that

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Would anyone have the specs of the CP3? I would need it for a college project. I know its nearly impossible to get OEM specifications, however, if someone has reversed engineered it, im sure the details would be out there. I need the clearance volumes for the plungers.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bunnoodle View Post
    Would anyone have the specs of the CP3? I would need it for a college project. I know its nearly impossible to get OEM specifications, however, if someone has reversed engineered it, im sure the details would be out there. I need the clearance volumes for the plungers.
    Contact Tim at Accurate Diesel. Tell him what you need. Also jokingly tell him you need a CP3 for a Hugo. He'll know who sent you. I said Hi friend to him

lemme know if he can help you. Tag or quote me so I know to look.

I'm intregued. What are you working on? As an engineer, we did all sorts of crazt stuff bak in the early 70's

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123