Not sure if this is in the right section...if not, Mods please move.

New to the forum. I searched but didn’t really come up with what I was looking for.

GF just bought an 08 6.7 that supposedly has efi live with a csp5 switch. Only other mods are egr delete, cold air and 5” exhaust. Dealer did not have any information on who the tunes were by.

I have tried the switch but it seems that it doesn’t really do anything. Either they are very mild tunes or it is not working. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe this truck is able to do on-the-fly?

I have heard trucks with efi and anytime someone has switched tunes, normally you can hear a difference in idle with each switch? When I turn the switch on this truck I hear nothing. Also, as far as power goes, I can almost believe it might just be in my head that changing the switch is giving it more.( you can’t tell a whole lot of difference)

I have seen where you can pull the switch and check the led on the backside to see if it is flashing each time you turn the switch. I haven’t tried this yet. Is there any other way to verify it’s working besides buying a autocal or something?