Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  87
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie with a big question

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Newbie with a big question

Just joined the forum for future help but I have ran into a major problem and would appreciate advice. I went through alligator performance and purchased a delete exhaust and a MM3 tuner with warp tuning from motor ops. I had a reputable company do the deleates, exhaust and install the tuner. They sent the stock tune to motor ops and they sent back the tune to update the truck. MM3 loads the tune but doesn't act correctly. Went through the process to trouble shoot but doesn't work. Contact motor ops and they said have no solution. Suggest changing to a plain motorops with a 5 position switch with a edge insite monitor . I went with a MM3 for advanced technology. What should I do. My truck is out of commission for several days and no future in sight.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Newbie with a big question

Quote Originally Posted by 66bkroy1 View Post
    Just joined the forum for future help but I have ran into a major problem and would appreciate advice. I went through alligator performance and purchased a delete exhaust and a MM3 tuner with warp tuning from motor ops. I had a reputable company do the deleates, exhaust and install the tuner. They sent the stock tune to motor ops and they sent back the tune to update the truck. MM3 loads the tune but doesn't act correctly. Went through the process to trouble shoot but doesn't work. Contact motor ops and they said have no solution. Suggest changing to a plain motorops with a 5 position switch with a edge insite monitor . I went with a MM3 for advanced technology. What should I do. My truck is out of commission for several days and no future in sight.

Ray from DRD is the best tuning wizard in the buisness and the MM3 he tunes is awesome I suggest send him a pm and try to get his help good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Ray from DRD is the best tuning wizard in the buisness and the MM3 he tunes is awesome I suggest send him a pm and try to get his help good luck
    I actually made this decision before learning about DRD. I wish I would have found this forum before making my purchase. Now I need to find out what my position is with alligator, motor opps., and mm3. It always sucks to be in the middle of finger pointin !!!

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome friend. Check with Ray at DRD. He is the best at tuning our trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Welcome bud!! Glad to have you here. Sorry to hear that you had to join because of an issue... that is never fun.... Ill do what i can to help as well as i talk to alligator often. They may have their hands tied due it being motor ops so technically they are in the middle too but ill see what i can come up with for ya.

Could you shoot me a pm describing the exact issues and what not? Ill be more then happy to help where and how i can my friend! You are not alone and Me, Mr. Ray and Alligator will do all we can to help ya bud.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Welcome bud!! Glad to have you here. Sorry to hear that you had to join because of an issue... that is never fun.... Ill do what i can to help as well as i talk to alligator often. They may have their hands tied due it being motor ops so technically they are in the middle too but ill see what i can come up with for ya.

Could you shoot me a pm describing the exact issues and what not? Ill be more then happy to help where and how i can my friend! You are not alone and Me, Mr. Ray and Alligator will do all we can to help ya bud.
    I tried to send you a pm but was denied do to memory or something like that. Just got to love my luck today!!! Thanks

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I tried to send you a pm but was denied do to memory or something like that. Just got to love my luck today!!! Thanks

Clayton from DDP will help you great guy to work with have you tried contacting MM3 Power directly and see what they can do good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Just about everyone in this big ole giant family will try to help anyway that we can bud you are not alone

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

You have to delete some messages bud. Keep them deleted as they fill up fast LOL

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Went to the shop doing the work and talked . Seems the tunes load onto the MM3 correctly. Green ecm icon light. Truck starts no check engine lights. The problem is it runs less than stock. Doesn't smoke but has no power. Like it won't let the turbo spool and down on fuel. Doesn't matter on which ho tune is selected. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday . Both Alligator performance and motor ops are closed over the weekend.

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast