Hi Been lurking here for a while. Just to give ya a heads up. I purchased a 2012 Ram 3500 SRW 3.73 about a month ago. I want to pull a 5th wheel (13,000lbs) thru the mountains. This truck is a 2Wheel drive. I want to delete the choking of this truck. I took a trip to florida (not pulling anything) about a week ago. Seemed like the truck went into Regen every 200 miles. The only thing thats been done to the truck was the previous owner installed a Edge/attitude controller. I have the controller on default now (factory settings). First I want to change the exhaust system. Here's where I need your expertise, should I go with the 4" or 5" pipe. Also should it be from the cat back or turbo back? Next, I want to delete the EGR/cooler. Been looking at changing the intake manifold instead of plating off the factory intake. I see they make a 3.5" SS intake. Has anybody tried these. Gonna make changes one step at a time starting with the exhaust pipe. This truck is not a daily driver, only going to use it to pull our trailer. Thanks in advance Bartster