Hello Everyone,

I am having an issue with my 2007.5 Dodge 3500, 6.7, I have a G56 Manual Transmission, H&S Mini Max Tuner, DDP 90 HP Injector tips, Valair Dual Disk Clutch and 5" AFE Stainless exhaust on it.

All emission stuff was deleted by the previous owner.

Ok, last July I broke all my factory clutch bolts pushing it a little too much, so I decided to go all in, put a new long block from DFC Diesel and a Valair dual disk clutch in since the engine had a lot of hard miles on it.

Well I finally got it done a few weeks ago, (I did it all myself) the first 500 miles everything was cool, but then one morning I got the p0087/Fuel Rail Pressure low code. I cleared the code thinking maybe it was a fluke. drove it a couple more days then I got that code plus P1011 unknown issue. I hadn't noticed any real performance issues until last Sunday. it threw a code and I could tell it was lagging power, but just for a couple minutes. Then it seemed ok. But now it is happening both when I drive back and forth to work. and this morning it stalled on me while i was pulling around a turnaround and I couldn't get started until I cleared the code. When this first happened I did a little research and they say it could be a clogged fuel filter so I plan on replacing it and installing fuel pressure gage tomorrow.

But if that doesn't fix it, what should I look at next. I don't want to buy a bunch of parts if I don't have too. Any Advice would be much appreciated.

Thank You.