Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been on much, had a lot going on in my life and haven’t had much time. However, in the past I asked about my truck, 2004 5.9l cummins, and it’s shutting off issues. It is a true 04 305 hp. So the deal is you start it up and it dies. Like it’s not getting fuel. I took it to a highly recommended certified mechanic in my area, and he told me oh, your fan clutch is bad. So I changed it. Unless the brand new fan clutch (I refuse to buy cheap auto store parts so highly unlikely but possible) is bad, the issue runs deeper. The code before installing the fan clutch was PO483 and now with all codes cleared and the new fan clutch installed, I’m getting the same PO483 as well as PO480. Any suggestions? The truck is still shutting off at idle but will run like a champ as soon as it gets some juice put to it. My guess is the safety feature to keep it from overheating is cutting the fuel, but I’ve never had an overheating issue, she runs about 195 F all the time. I just don’t know where to start trouble shooting to see where the problem actually is, the entire cooling system works fine so my guess is electrical somewhere along the line. Thank you for your input, any and all help is always appreciated,
James

PS, truck has a smarty touch, pusher Intake, s&b cold air, 4” Flo pro,