Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: h&s question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

h&s question

hello everyone-i got a question about a mini max i just received from dales. there are no buttons and it wont power up. everything cam in with it-it has guts and the micro sd is in it. but where i thought was suppose to be buttons are just stickers???

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: h&s question

im thinking somebody packed me a display?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum. I'd take that up with the place you bought it from immediately. It should power up as soon as you plug it in to the ODBII port.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I'd take that up with the place you bought it from immediately. It should power up as soon as you plug it in to the ODBII port.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    X2 what Greg said contact company you bought it from and say what is going on with it good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

FYI-i was able to successfully contact Dales and they are replacing the unit-after so troubleshooting either hdmi port is bad or something internal. it would power up attached with the mini usb at a computer just not in the truck either on batt or key so they are replacing it. Also the buttons are touch. i thought they used to be the kind that pushes in but at least not now-so im satisfied that i didnt receive a fake unit??. thanks for the replies.

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kjet55 View Post
    FYI-i was able to successfully contact Dales and they are replacing the unit-after so troubleshooting either hdmi port is bad or something internal. it would power up attached with the mini usb at a computer just not in the truck either on batt or key so they are replacing it. Also the buttons are touch. i thought they used to be the kind that pushes in but at least not now-so im satisfied that i didnt receive a fake unit??. thanks for the replies.
    Hope it works for ya. Any new units are knock offs. Some people have bricked their ecm with them I've heard, but that's not to say yours will be just fine. I've bought a couple used units, I make sure they are older original H&S tuners.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kjet55 View Post
    All new units are knock-offs! We have seen so many people brick their ECM's with them.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

13. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

what brick? like lock it up? that would be a bummer-so how are companies selling many of them as a H&S product? and these arent ebay companies they even sponsor these site-looks they would comment and defend their
    products they are selling.

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

A bricked ECM means replacement. Dales is a stand up company, and other reputable companies are selling them as well. A while back there were large lots of blank units on ebay. I assumed they were leftovers from H&S getting shut down by our wonderful EPA. Bully Dog uses the same hardware, so who knows where any of this is actually coming from. For sure I wouldn't buy a 'new' unit from any Joe Shmoe on line.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

16. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast